content © Gareth Hinds. please
write for permission
before copying anything. thanks.
A graphic collection, coming August 1, 2017
Ghosts, witches, madness and murder.
Romeo and Juliet
Love and tragedy in Verona, with modern overtones and a multi-racial cast.
The Merchant of Venice
Shakespeare's dark comedy about justice, commerce, and the human heart.
Sheakespeare's great tragedy about an old king driven mad and a kingdom shattered.
Action-packed nonfiction by Pam Turner (not a graphic novel).
My magnum opus: Homer's Epic, faithfully retold in 250 pages of watercolor illustration.
The viking hero with the strength of thirty men steps up to face three horrific monsters.
Gifts From the Gods
- stories from Greek and Roman mythology, written by Lise Lunge-Larsen.
- Where to buy my books
- Sketches showing the evolution of my books
- My first graphic novel, based on a Brothers Grimm fairy tale.
"Three Strong Women"
- a 12-page short I did for the
Deus Ex Machina
- the online comic which was the original genesis of THECOMIC.COM
- an 11-page short I did for the
Small Press Expo 2003 anthology
- a 40-page sci-fi comic I drew for a game company way back in 1996-7