- Resume -
BFA, Parsons School of Design, departmental and academic
1989-91 -- BFA
program, Rochester Institute of Technology
Coursework in Experimental drawing, Mixed-media
Contemporary Art History, Bookmaking
2007 -- Helen Day Art Center: Fine Toon (VT)
2005 -- New-York Historical Society: Slavery in New York (NY)
2001 -- Society of Illustrators ILLUSTRATORS 44 Exhibition (NY)
Comix Festival Exhibition (MA)
2000 -- Juried
Drawing show, GalleryFX (MA)
1997 -- RSVP
Award Show (NY)
-- Recent Clients include: New-York Historical Society, Somerville Arts
Council, Wequassett Inn, Game Developer Magazine, Amsler
MacLean Architects, Orion Magazine, The Weekly Dig.
The Merchant of Venice – Graphic
novel adaptation of Shakespeare’s classic dark comedy. Candlewick Press 2008.
King Lear – Graphic
novel adaptation of Shakespeare’s monumental tragedy. Self-published 2007.
Beowulf – Graphic novel
adaptation of the Old English epic poem. Self-published editions
1998-2004; Candlewick Press 2007.
Bearskin – Graphic
novel adaptation of the Brothers Grimm fairy tale. Recipient of the
Xeric Grant. Self-published 1997.
Shorter works have appeared in anthologies such as EXPO 2003 and
Imagination Rocket, and on the web.
Massachusetts College of Art
Studios 2001 -- Instructor, Comic Art Elective
Summer Studios is an intensive 2-month course for high school juniors
and seniors interested in pursuing higher education in the arts. The
elective met twice a week and involved a final project exhibited to the
years experience in the video game industry. Duties have encompassed the
creation of a full range of 2D and 3D art for environments, characters,
conceptual design, modeling, animation, and art direction. Shipped
- Ratatouille (Helixe Games, 2007, Nintendo DS)
- The Incredibles 2 (Helixe Games, 2005, Nintendo DS)
- The Incredibles (Helixe Games, 2004, GBA)
- Tak and the
Power of Juju (Helixe Games, 2003, GBA)
- Neverwinter Nights: Shadows of Undrentide (Floodgate,
- Star Wars: New Droid Army (Helixe Games, 2002, GBA)
- The Lost (Irrational Games, Unreleased, Playstation 2)
- System Shock II (Irrational Games, 1999, PC)
- Sinistar Unleashed (GameFX, 1999, PC)
- TERRA NOVA: Strike Force Centauri (LookingGlass, 1996,
- FLIGHT Unlimited (LookingGlass Technologies, 1995, PC)